Sunday 20 January 2013

Equip Haul

Ok so while I still don't have a camera I've had to make do because I hate how long its been since the last post and well technolodgy isn't really a strong point of mine, but i'll make do!

So I actually bought these items about a week and a half ago, at equip they had a up to 75% of sale which is amazing right? I go through fazes with jewellery, somtimes I buy them and mostly for months I don't. However after seeing a few vlogs and blogs on jewellery hauls it pushed me to have a look and as always I walked away with a few good snags, so here they are...

 Alice Geometric Gatsby headband.
So this was originally $14.99 and i paid $3.75




6 Pack heart, triangle and peace earing.
This was originally $12.99  I paid $3.25


Coral encrusted diamond earing.
Was originally $9.99 I paid $2.50


 2 Pack rose diamond border hair clips.
Originally $8.99 I paid $ 2.25


 I also bought a large bangle with purple and turquoise gems in it but i can't find the photo for it. It was originally $22.99 I paid $5.75


So as you can see i snaged a few bargins and saved a fair few dollars! Definetly a great time to buy jewellery. All together  I paid $17.50 without the discount I would have paid $52.45!

xoxoGlamfortan



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment! Dont forget to follow me on bloglovin x