Thursday 13 December 2012

December Bellabox 2012

Ok, so it finally happend, I got my Bellabox today! After receiving my tracking info and 7.30 am this morning i jumped out of bed and raced to the front of the house. The post man comes at different times so i wanted to make sure i was there when he came. After waiting 3 long hours and becoming some what delusional ( swear i could hear him knocking on my door! ) He finally came at 10.30 am and in his hot little hands contained my very first Bellabox! While i admit i got a little impatient i looked on Bellabox's facebook and saw the contents of the box from people who had already received there's and also the email i knew what was going to be in my box.


                                                      Contents of the box

 So whats in the box?


                                         
                                2 x Reb'l Fleur by Rhianna samples 4 ml RRP 100ml $79.00
                     this was the first thing i tried and it smells amazing its a really light fruity smell suitable for day or night wear. I'm definetly heading out to buy a bottle of this!


                                   
                                         Anumi Miracale Recovery 5ml RRp 30ml $65.00
                     I haven't tried this yet i have sensitive skin so I will definetly be doing a  patch test.                                  




             John Freida Frizz - ease secret weapon flawless finishing creme 30 ml RRP 113g $16.99
Haven't tried this either, it smells really nice, it says it tames frizz and smoothes frayed ends both problems i have with my hair so i will be interested to see if I like it.


                                 Allegra Rhodes Hand and Nail Cream. RRP 175 ml $32.95
My cream came in Cherry Blossom and it smells amazing, its moisturizing and doesn't leave my hand feeling sticky and greasy.



                                                  Zipette Full Size RRP $5.95
I quite like the idea of these you attach the round bit over the button and the clip onto your zipper of your pants and it stops your zipper from coming down! who doesn't love that.


  And the peice de la resistance Savoir Faire limited edition kit in ' C'est le ton qui fait la musique' ( winter) this is a full size product that retails for $110!
Wow what an amazing piece a full size product that is $110 and all i paid is the $15 for the box talk about getting your monies worth! I did a quick swatch and love all of the shadows and the blush is so nice and shimmery! It also came with look cards which look great cant wait to test those out!


All in all this is a fantastic box that is defiantly worth your money! Its my first beauty box and im so happy i decided to join i cant wait to receive more beauty boxes. I also have subscribed to the Lusthaveit box it sure has a lot to stand up against but im excited for that one to. To everyone that got the Bellabox what do you guys think? Don't forget to subscribe!


xoxo Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment! Dont forget to follow me on bloglovin x